Rastavarius and my old blog

My second short story published this summer is live and online thanks to Tracer Publishing. Pretty exciting news. This may be my favorite of the set of short stories that I wrote earlier this year. I feel like I'm starting over again as I begin to add more prose to my publishing history. Definitely a fun experience. Please check out Rastavarius and share it with your friends!

On a separate note, my old blog Daneformation is in desperate need of a full redesign. I'm thinking of putting together a portfolio with some of my writing, my resume, and my photos. Then, I want to use the blog to publish writing that I don't want to submit elsewhere. I've also started a Flickr account (not live yet). I'm also debating if I should add an Instagram account (stealing peoples' images seems to be a thing there). We shall see.

Cheers.

Popular Posts